All kind of Fried rice I njoy, Veg, egg, chicken….only thing is, it should be with Manchurian.. 🙂
Actually when I was in college, I was crazy for Chinese food.
• 1 cup Basmati Rice
• 1 cup mix Vegetables (Beans/Carrots/Peas/ Corn)
• 1 Onions (cut into long pieces)
• 2 Green chilies
• 1 piece of Ginger (grated)
• 1 tsp Pepper powder
• 2 tsp cut Spring onion
• 1 small piece Cinnamon
• 2 tsp Soy sauce
• 2 tbsp Butter/ghee
1. Wash and soak rice for 15 minutes.
2. cook it in cooker for 2 whistles.
3. In a frying pan, heat butter and add cinnamon, ginger.
4. Now add onion and fry till it turns light brown.
5. Add vegetables to it and fry for about 10 minutes until a little tender.
6. Now add rice and put Soy Sauce and Pepper powder.
7. fry for a while until the rice turns light brown.
Have Fried rice with veg / chicken Manchurian. Its awesome.. 😉
It was a nice try… n belive me it was far better than the ready made packet soup…
• Ready made mix veg ( French beans + Sweet peas +Carrot+ Sweet Corn )
- 1/2 tsp ginger and garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp Soya sauce
- 2 Green chilli
- 1 tsp butter
- Pepper & Salt to taste
1. Melt butter in a pan and add vegetables, ginger and garlic.
2. Fry the vegetables for about 3 minutes.
3. Pour water and boil.
4. Mix the cornflour in half cup water and add it to the soup. Keep stirring constantly.
5. Add sauce, Pepper and Salt
6. Boil till the solution becomes thick and transparent.
7. Njoy Soup with fried noodles
I prepared it as i desperately wanted to eat it.. but to be honest, it was not as good as the one i always used to have at hotel Atithya in Pune 🙁
- Ingredients :
10 -15 Paneer Cubes.
2 tsp Ginger Garlic Paste.
1 Capsicum chopped.
2-3 green chilies, finely sliced .
2 tbsps coriander leaves.
- 1 onion, finely sliced.
- 1 tsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp Chili Sauce
- 2 tsp Tomato Sauce
- Fry Paneer cubes slightly and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in pan
- Fry all ingredients (except Sauce) for 5-6 min.
- Add Paneer in that.
- Add all Sauces , Salte and keep for 2 min.
- Ur Chilli Paneer is ready.. 🙂