Now a days “Aadya’ , new member of our family keeps me busy to find time for updating my blog. But this “Bajri Flour Soup” recipe forced me to take time and post it here for you guys. Actually this Soup is my mom’s recipe which is good for health post delivery. So after having “Aadya”, continuous two months she cooked it for me and made sure I have it daily.
And I too, instead of hating, started loving it day by day. Now not only me, but Pavan is also just a big fan of this soup. We are soooo crazy for this soup, that we prepare it (in the largest pan we have at home ;-)) at least once a week, and so much in quantity… one will certainly laugh at 🙂
Serves : 2
Preparation Time : 10 min
1/2 Cup Bajri flour
1 Cup Coriander leaves
8-9 Curry leaves
2-3 Garlic Cloves
Pinch of Chilli Powder
Pinch of Asafoetida
Pinch of Turmeric Powder
1/4 tsp Paper Powder
1/2 tsp Coriander Powder
1/2 tsp Cumin Powder
1 tsp Oil for frying
Salt to taste
- Keep 4 cups of water to boil on one stove.
- Chop Coriander , Curry leaves and mince Garlic cloves.
- Heat Oil in pan over low flame on another stove.
- Add chopped Coriander, Curry leaves and Garlic to oil.
- Now add Cumin powder, Asafoetida, Coriander, Chilli powder, Turmeric to it.
- Add Bajri flour and fry till it turns light pink and gives aroma.
- Now slowly pour boiling water in pan and stir constantly.
- Add Salt and Pepper powder per taste.
- Bring it to boil for 5 min and turn off heat
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve Hot !