That de my friends came to my place n they wanted to njoy Beer. They got Coke for me but it was worst. My cold coffee was ready but they started teasing me “Bacchi dudh pi rahi hai…” n i came up with Ice Tea somthing matching in color.. 😉
1. Water: 1/2 cup
2. Regular tea bags : 4
3. Suger : 1 tsp
4. Lemon slices
5. Ice cubes: 1 cup
1. Boil water and pour it in cup.
2. Put tea bags in water
3. Add suger and lemon slices.
4. Take out the tea bags
5. Keep ice cubes in a glass and pour tea on it… Cheers !!
I guess Egg n Potato are the two, i can prepare more than 20 dishes with.. Got bored with Omlet, bhurji, full fry.. so my friend Ponmuni tried Egg Curry.. also wanted a first post for my new Blog.. 😉
Serves : 2
1. Boiled Eggs : 4
2. Onion: 1
3. Tomato: 1/2
4. Garlic: 3-4 flakes
5. Ginger: 1/2-inch piece
6. Coriander Leaves: 2 tbsp chopped
7. Salt, Red Chilli powder, turmeric powder, Garam Masala to Taste.
1. Remove the shell of boiled eggs & keep aside.
2. Cut Onion, Tomato, Garlic, Ginger into very small pieces.
3. Heat oil in a pan and add onion, giner, garlic paste and fry till golden brown.
4. Add all the spices (salt, turmeric, coriander & chili powder) .
5. Add a glass of water and boiled eggs.
6. Simmer for 10 minutes.
Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot with paratha, roti or rice.